Frequently Asked Question
04- How to perform proper maintenance and care of the battery of the device?
Last Updated 6 months ago
- The charging station of the FallSKip device has been designed to maximize battery life.
- To recharge the device’s battery, use only the charging station provided with the product, otherwise any approval or guarantee for this device may be invalidated, and may be dangerous.
- Always unplug the charging station or charger of the device from the socket once the device has finished charging, to avoid unnecessary energy consumption of the charger.
- Do not expose the charging station to direct sunlight and do not use it in very humid environments, such as in the bathroom.
- Consumable components such as batteries or protective coatings by their very nature are perishable goods with time and / or use unless the failure has occurred due to a defect in the manufacture or materials. The maximum load capacity of the batteries and consequently of use will decrease with time and use, which does not represent a defect or a lack of conformity.
Information and maintenance of the battery
Before using the product for the first time fully charge the device using the charging station included with the product (for at least 8 hours).
- It is not necessary to completely discharge the battery before recharging it. Unlike other battery systems, there is no memory effect that can affect the performance of the battery.
- Recharge the battery if it has not been used for a long time to maximize its functionality.
- Actual battery life will depend on network settings, product settings, usage patterns, battery type and environmental conditions.
- Use only the batteries and chargers provided with the product.
- Do not disassemble the product or short-circuit the battery.
- For your safety, do not remove the built-in battery in the product
- Make sure that no items with sharp edges, such as teeth or animal nails, touch the battery. It could cause a fire.
- Do not leave the product in cold or hot places because it could impair the operation of the device and the battery.
- If you need to replace the device’s battery, contact your provider or the nearest authorized IBV service for assistance.
- If the battery of the device is replaced by another of the wrong type, there is a risk of explosion.
- Dispose of batteries according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Please recycle when possible. Do not dispose as household waste.