Frequently Asked Question
What are the system requirements to install the Ergo/IBV application on my computer/PC?
Last Updated 7 months ago
The Ergo/IBV v22 software requires a computer with the following characteristics:
- Operative System Windows 8.1/10 running the 32-bit versions, Windows 8.1/10 and Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 running the 64-bit versions.
- An internet connection to access the on-line Ergo/IBV license, the Client Area, the user manual and online updates.
- The video integrated in Ergo/IBV requires the following elements to watch the video on your computer:
- If you are using a miniDV camera, you will need a card with IEEE 1394 port (FireWire or i.LINK).
- If you are using a DVD camera, you will need a DVD player, and DVD codecs which are compatible with Microsoft Media Player.
- If you are using other video files, you will need the video codecs associated to them.
If you are not sure whether the chosen computer meets the system requirements, send this information to your system administrator or IT staff to verify it.
If you are using a lower version of the program, you can check the system requirements of the version in use in the corresponding user manual.